The key benefit of hiring «DigiSôter CISO as-a-service » offering is that you get the same expertise and capability as a full-time CISO. But you don’t have the associated level of overhead, costs, and training.
Our CISO as-a-service solution is specifically designed for those organisations that require access to experienced information security and data privacy professionals but are unable to hire one themselves, either due to business and financial constraints or the acute shortage of skilled executives.
Protecting the enterprise’s digital assets is the first and most important job that « DigiSôter CISO as-a-service » addresses every day.
Key tasks of our « DigiSôter CISO-as-a-service » experts :
- Managing the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement
- Running security audits and risk assessments
- Delivering new security technology approaches and implementing next-generation solutions
- Overseeing the management of the IT security department, giving leadership to the team and developing staff
- Ensuring compliance and governance is met
- Driving change projects and building new IT capabilities
- Developing and implementing business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous when a change programme is introduced or a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered
- Protecting the intellectual property of the organisation at all times
- Devising strategies and implementing IT solutions to minimise the risk of cyber-attacks
- Reviewing, analysing and delivering data information
- Communicating digital programmes and strategy to a range of stakeholders
- Managing the IT security budget and communicating this with the appropriate parties
- Reporting to the board and being an active member of the senior management team
Our « CISO-as-a-service » people skills
- Digital leadership skills – capable of empowering and leading an IT team to meet business and IT security goals
- Solid people management skills – providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff and building a positive working environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies
- A passion for technology and security safeguarding with a desire to deliver
- Thrives on change, showing an impressive ability to drive the IT security strategy forward
- Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management
- Strong customer focus – able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills – providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- Forms business partnerships that help drive the IT security strategy forward
- Can make decisions that are well informed and timely
- Creative thinking – able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve
Why would you need DigiSôter CISO-as-a-service solution?
- You require trusted advice from globally recognised experienced professionals.
- You want a vendor-neutral perspective, not just someone selling services.
- You do not have a full-time requirement for a security executive.
- You want the “CISO as-a-service” to become an extension of your business.
- You want the “CISO as-a-service” to help align your business against international best practices and standards.
Let us show you the value of our services. Contact us today!
email@example.com or +32 2 318.12.71