IT Strategy, architecture and governance
Technology is constantly changing the way enterprises conduct business by optimizing current practices. As information technology continues to evolve and become a prevalent feature in day-to-day activities within organizations, it has become necessary to manage these technologies in order to meet the strategic objectives of an organization.
Board & C-Level key questions
• Which components of your target enterprise architecture is critical for business ambitions?
• How can new digital technologies disrupt your business model?
• Is your investment roadmap (IT & Business) timely delivering and contributing to your business ambitions?
• Do you have an adequate budget compared to your competitors and peers?
• Do you have an old fashion IT increasing your technical debt or is your IT adopting quickly enough new technologies?
Aligning technology strategy to business objectives and priorities, while ensuring value is delivered across the organisation
Interim management at senior level (CIO, director)
Implementing and operating any types of CIO office services ( PMO office, portfolio management, finance, sourcing, risk management, quality and control)
Leading Digital transformation and Programme management (professionally qualified program managers who take the ownership of large and complex ICT programme & projects)
IT Governance: setup and operate governance process to ensure alignment between IT and business strategy
Board & C-level support and coaching