IT & Security Risk Management
Risk-based approaches to information security allow organizations to adopt strategies that are tailored to their unique operating environment, threat landscape and business objectives.
Board & C-Level key questions
- What are your top 5 IT and security risks?
- Is your investment roadmap adequately organized to address those top risks?
- What have you done to protect your organization against third-party risks?
- Can you rapidly contain and mobilize resources when an incident occurs?
- Do you have the right skills, competences to an effective IT and security framework
- Supporting customers to implement/reinforce their information and technology risk based prioritisation by
o Clarifying the business scope, values and related gaps
o Identifying the risk root causes and their target objectives
o Formalising a clear vision of the digital threats and strategic scenarios
o Building operational/technical scenarios
o Formalising a risk mitigation strategy
- Implementing and performing 2nd level of control (Audit, 2nd opinions, …)
- Policy, Standards, & Procedure Support
- Board & C-level support and coaching