Cybersecurity Strategy, architecture and governance
Planning and implementing a security strategy to protect business assets against advanced cybersecurity threats is one of the greatest challenges facing information security organizations today.
Board & C-Level key questions
- Do you know the top 3 cyber risks exposing your information crown jewels
- Do you allocate adequate budget to address the highest cyber risks (versus peers, best practices)?
- How is your organization dealing with cyber expertise shortage?
- Is your organisation ready to manage a major cybersecurity crisis?
- Build cyber security risk-based strategy
- Perform Cybersecurity & GDPR maturity assessment and tests (pentest, read team, vulnerabilities scanning,…)
- Cyber gap analysis (versus market standards)
- Build maturity improvement to reach ISO27001 Certification or GDPR compliancy
- ISMS Scope determination and optimisation
- Training & Awareness
- Interim management at senior level (CISO & DPO)
- Implementing and operating CISO office services (building cyber cockpit, running IAM administration, ….)
- Board & C-level support and coaching