The IAM Journey
Effective IAM solutions help enterprises facilitate secure, efficient access to technology resources across these diverse systems, while delivering a number of important benefits:
- Improved data security
- Reduced security costs
- More effective access to resources
Our IAM Journey Solutions
- The most frightening IT security threats involve manipulation of identity and especially the misappropriation of privileged identities and credentials. A joint IAM-PAM solution can mitigate identity governance risks better than either IAM or PAM on its own.
- Architecting effective Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) capabilities for the enterprise requires carefully balancing the organization’s risk management requirements against the need to not overcomplicate the end-user experience. With the requirements imposed by diverse technologies like remote network access, public cloud infrastructure, software-as-a-service, Internet of Things and mobile devices, today’s IAM Journey often involves integration of multiple identity sources and tools leading to additional complication.
- Lifecycle and governance
- Federation, Single Sign-on (SSO) and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Define a clear path to access control, privileged management and ultimately, governance
- Empower line-of-business managers to make access decisions
- Leverage modular, integrated components to start building from anywhere
- Deploy IAM, PAM, SSO & MFA solutions and achieve ROI in weeks – not months or years