With the ever-increasing dependency on outsourcing or vendors, it is imperative for businesses to manage risks posed by third parties. Leaving the backdoor unlocked is simply not an option.
Trust is a wonderful thing, but organisations really need to know how well each other handle security so they can keep themselves and their clients’ safe. And this is where Third-party Security Assessment (TPSA) comes in.
According to HBR, over 60% of reported attacks in 2017 were launched through the IT systems of suppliers or other third parties such as contractors
- Ensure compliance GDPR, PCI, NIS, ISO27001, etc
- Identify potential risk you are inheriting from vendors’ s accountability
- Use assessment results to improve your third party service providers’ accountability
- Evaluate potential partners earlier in your relationship and make better business decisions
- Minimize inherited risk from potential and existing partners
- Provide transparency with metrics and reporting on vendor security risk to your executive team
- Identifying third parties that pose a risk
- Categorization of those parties
- Development of the assessment methodology for the third parties
- Carrying out the assessments
- Reporting on the results
- On-Site review
- Continuous Monitoring
- Penetration/Vulnerability testing
DigiSôter TPSA as-a-service will enable you to focus resources on strategic tasks but still reduce risks while monitoring compliance.
Let us show you the value of our services. Contact us today!
firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 318.12.71