A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is an integral part of most company’s senior management teams today. Executive Boards rely on CISOs to ensure that the organisation’s security stance is not only robust enough to combat cyber-attacks but assists in ensuring the organisation meets its legislative, regulatory and corporate obligations.
Ensuring the security of confidential business data including your customer’s sensitive personal and financial details requires constant attention. And though not every business demands the full-time commitment of an executive to oversee this function, small- to mid-sized businesses do need the same level of security and intelligence already in place at larger corporations.
That’s where we step in. We can protect your organization at the same level you would expect from a full-time chief information security officer through our CISO-as-a-service solution for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time employee.
Our CISOs are highly qualified, proficient, capable and talented, and have previously held CISO positions at medium to large enterprises.
How can our Ciso-as-a-Service assists your organization?
- Starting a cybersecurity risk assessment based on your organization’s assets
- Establishing the organization’s cybersecurity strategy
- Building a cybersecurity plan and program
- Building a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program
- Maintaining core security operations
- Implementing Identity and Access Management
- Ensuring Audit Remediation and Audit Management
- Focusing on people including managing personnel, contractors and/or vendors
- Building and executing a training strategy
- Implementing Third-party risk management
Let us show you the value of our services. Contact us today!
firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 318.12.71